Go Back   Evo-Web > Games Discussion > FIFA

Welcome to Evo-Web.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view our games related discussions.

By joining our free community you will have access to all of our forums, be able to post, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

This message and in-post advertising will also be removed when you are registered and signed in.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 October 13, 19:53   #61
josivers
Sunday League
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
Yes you read it correct.
Thank`s for quick reply!damn!no wonder it`s been so hard...i`v been making the cpu even better when i was trying to give them more first touch errors,more shot errors and pass errors....at least i got the goalkeeper ability right....
josivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 October 13, 20:02   #62
josivers
Sunday League
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

one more question then,positioning marking and positioning fullback what makes the defending worse? i`m from Norway and the description for the adjusting is horrible...maybe i should check it in english...

playing on world class and just slightly adjusting first touch,shot error,pass error and goalkeeper for cpu....
typically match stats me:9shots 7 on target 1-2 goals. cpu: 2 shots 2 on and of course 2 goals.
josivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 October 13, 20:44   #63
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Marking and Positioning are the same in the sense that the lower the number the less they do of it.
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 October 13, 22:36   #64
Gonira
Joga Bonito!
 
Gonira's Avatar
 
 
Team: Atlético Mineiro
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brazil
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

fullbacks higher: fullbacks join attack more
marking higher: marking is tighter
Gonira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 13, 12:36   #65
wipsnadepoo
League 2
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
Marking and Positioning are the same in the sense that the lower the number the less they do of it.
Hey Placebo are you updating your sliders now due to new EA patch?
wipsnadepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 13, 12:49   #66
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Well the sliders I'm using right now are a fair bit different from my alpha ones, I was planning to wait until I'm in the EPL to post them, for one thing I'm using shooting 51 which makes things very different of course.
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 13, 20:12   #67
Matt10
Premiership
 
Matt10's Avatar
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonira View Post
i made a post in operation sports about these worries you.

sorry for calling you whiner



"i'll just throw sume numbers regarding shooting and goalkeepers

i've read a discussion in evo-web with some people complaining they would shoot 10 times in a game and not score, while cpu will shoot 2 times and score twice, that old good whining you guys know.

actually, i had noticed this kind of complain was true to some extent in fifa 13, and this is why i ended with a 9-point handicap in gk ability in my sliders last year. it was the only way i found to mantain cpu shooting the same ammount as me, but not scoring much more than me as a result.

i haven't really noticed anything like that this time, but the complains in evo-web made me worried, so i decided to check my stats. i'm taking note of the results and sliders in the majority of the games i play. unfortunately, not many of them were played with 55 cpu shot error and 48 gk ability, but the numbers i have i think they say something already.

this is only considering the games played with 55 shot error and 48 gk ability, cause they're the settings i'm using now.


user (sample: 17 games)

shot accuracy: 51.6%
goals per shot: 14.2%
cpu's gk efficiency vs shots on target: 72.3%


cpu (sample: 9 games)

shot accuracy: 52.6%
goals per shot: 17.1%
user's gk efficiency vs shots on target: 68.5%


so you can see cpu has a slight advantage on this sample, but the sample is very low, so a decent ammount of variance is to be expected, and the advantage is very slight, to the point of being negligible. my conclusion here is ea really seems to have got it right when programming the scoring efficiency of cpu strikers this year, they're very close to what a manual human player can achieve (at least they are for me, and i'm "average to the extreme" when it comes to skill so i believe i'm a good parameter, hehe).."
Do these statistics take into account shots that are blocked by defenders? Because FIFA 14 has a number of those...
Matt10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 October 13, 20:47   #68
Gonira
Joga Bonito!
 
Gonira's Avatar
 
 
Team: Atlético Mineiro
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brazil
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

afaik, blocked shots are counted as shots off target, but i might be wrong.

anyway, comparing these 3 variables is the best way i see to analyse shooting efficiency statiscally. i wouldn't count the shots manually and discount blocked shots myself hehe. you could invert the percentages and call it "goals per shot on target" instead of gk efficiency

Last edited by Gonira; 11 October 13 at 21:50.
Gonira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 October 13, 21:03   #69
Matt10
Premiership
 
Matt10's Avatar
 
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Might as well post my sliders here too:

First time I've really done sliders. I've gameplay edited in the past though using the PC version. This year playing PC again - but trying to reach out to the console crowd as well considering their limitations in terms of editing with the game.

I test only in CM. I will update this post with some videos that are currently uploading and more statistics as I get more games under my belt.

The "anchor" of this set is the Sprint Speed is 1 for both User/CPU. This alone has helped slow the game down - but also, combined with the marking, has resulted in more physical play when needed. You will still have enough time to get across a player - but there also won't be anymore CPU catching you from behind and making perfect tackles. It seems that the Sprint slider has somewhat played a role in the agility of players as well.

Here are the sliders - play only in CM to test; I haven't tested Exhibition - so don't give me feedback on that:

15 Mins, Legendary, Slow speed, Full Manual

Auto Switching: Air Balls; Auto-Switch Assistance: none

Legacy Defending (helps, imho, with those lobbed passes, and overall defending compared to Tactical. Could be a placebo - but I know when I changed to it, I saw a difference).

Sprint Speed 1/1
Acceleration 50/50
Shot Error 52/55
Pass Error 53/63
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 60/60
Injury Freq 50/50
Injury Severity 50/50
GK Ability 46/46
Marking 50/52
Run Freq 0/0
Height 52/52
Length 53/53
Width 100/100
FB Positioning 0/0
Power Bar 50
FT Control 45/55

Matt10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 October 13, 23:17   #70
mfmaxpower
Champions League
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Placebo, what sliders are you using post-patch?

I'm struggling to find a slider set that works well with my lower league CM.

I'm also about to give up on all manual - I just suck and I'm not getting better. I used to be all manaul 100% but I'm not really feeling it anymore. I'm missing too many easy passes and my attack in the final third sucks.
mfmaxpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 October 13, 23:49   #71
geeeeee
Premiership
 
geeeeee's Avatar
 
 
Team: Tottenham Hotspur
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Question Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10 View Post
Might as well post my sliders here too:

First time I've really done sliders. I've gameplay edited in the past though using the PC version. This year playing PC again - but trying to reach out to the console crowd as well considering their limitations in terms of editing with the game.

I test only in CM. I will update this post with some videos that are currently uploading and more statistics as I get more games under my belt.

The "anchor" of this set is the Sprint Speed is 1 for both User/CPU. This alone has helped slow the game down - but also, combined with the marking, has resulted in more physical play when needed. You will still have enough time to get across a player - but there also won't be anymore CPU catching you from behind and making perfect tackles. It seems that the Sprint slider has somewhat played a role in the agility of players as well.

Here are the sliders - play only in CM to test; I haven't tested Exhibition - so don't give me feedback on that:

15 Mins, Legendary, Slow speed, Full Manual

Auto Switching: Air Balls; Auto-Switch Assistance: none

Legacy Defending (helps, imho, with those lobbed passes, and overall defending compared to Tactical. Could be a placebo - but I know when I changed to it, I saw a difference).

Sprint Speed 1/1
Acceleration 50/50
Shot Error 52/55
Pass Error 53/63
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 60/60
Injury Freq 50/50
Injury Severity 50/50
GK Ability 46/46
Marking 50/52
Run Freq 0/0
Height 52/52
Length 53/53
Width 100/100
FB Positioning 0/0
Power Bar 50
FT Control 45/55

YouTube - FIFA 14 Sliders: Ars v Tottenham - final moments
Hi Matt10, was it you that was making the adjustments for PES last year? (i.e. Attack=1) if it is, it's good to see you on the FIFA threads. If not, then apologies for the mistaken identity.

I've tried your sliders and find them good, they helped prevent me from going five games without a win

I made a couple of changes though;

Injury Freq 90/90
Injury Sev 30/30
Run Freq 50/50
FB Pos 50/50

I play on World Class and full automatic cos I'm rubbish.

A side question, does anybody know what the update did? I'm on PS3.

Thanks Matt10
__________________
PLEASE VOTE IN THIS PES5/WE9LE POLL
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=72375
Gee's PES5/WE9LE 'International 2014' Option File
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=73439
GEE's 2013-2014 PES5 OPTION FILE
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71450
AND
MY SOULFUL HOUSE MIX

http://www.mediafire.com/?4iwcqclmumau9y2
geeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 October 13, 07:15   #72
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeeeee View Post
A side question, does anybody know what the update did? I'm on PS3.
Was covered in the general thread but you can find the details here: http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-1...w-for-xbox-360
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 October 13, 12:15   #73
geeeeee
Premiership
 
geeeeee's Avatar
 
 
Team: Tottenham Hotspur
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
Was covered in the general thread but you can find the details here: http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-1...w-for-xbox-360
Thanks Placebo, appreciate that. I know I could have found the answer, just being lazy really.

Im still trying to find the right slider settings for myself on World Class. It's a bit of a mix between yours and Matt10's. Its a bit of a risk changing them while playing CM as it could cost a few defeats. I ŵill post them once I've found my favourite ones.
__________________
PLEASE VOTE IN THIS PES5/WE9LE POLL
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=72375
Gee's PES5/WE9LE 'International 2014' Option File
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=73439
GEE's 2013-2014 PES5 OPTION FILE
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71450
AND
MY SOULFUL HOUSE MIX

http://www.mediafire.com/?4iwcqclmumau9y2
geeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 13, 17:38   #74
mfmaxpower
Champions League
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Placebo, you using the same sliders now as you were using pre-patch?

Also, maybe this is obvious, but will increasing line width decrease the effectiveness of wide play and increase the effectiveness of playing through the middle? That's a little problem I'm noticing.
mfmaxpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 October 13, 17:41   #75
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

No my sliders are different now, given up on shot power 51 as it just doesn't allow for realism as every single player can hit thunderbolts with minimal effort, currently playing on normal (never thought it would happen) with speed/accel reduced quite a lot, keepers all the way down to 20 (iirc), they're brilliant on that, so much more human, they can still save the shots they're meant to save but no longer do they hold onto every ball, they make proper, realistic looking mistakes and often now one shot leads to two or three in a little flurry of activity/panic/scramble.
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 October 13, 21:01   #76
mfmaxpower
Champions League
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
No my sliders are different now, given up on shot power 51 as it just doesn't allow for realism as every single player can hit thunderbolts with minimal effort, currently playing on normal (never thought it would happen) with speed/accel reduced quite a lot, keepers all the way down to 20 (iirc), they're brilliant on that, so much more human, they can still save the shots they're meant to save but no longer do they hold onto every ball, they make proper, realistic looking mistakes and often now one shot leads to two or three in a little flurry of activity/panic/scramble.
Well post your new ones already.
mfmaxpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 13, 09:54   #77
wipsnadepoo
League 2
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
No my sliders are different now, given up on shot power 51 as it just doesn't allow for realism as every single player can hit thunderbolts with minimal effort, currently playing on normal (never thought it would happen) with speed/accel reduced quite a lot, keepers all the way down to 20 (iirc), they're brilliant on that, so much more human, they can still save the shots they're meant to save but no longer do they hold onto every ball, they make proper, realistic looking mistakes and often now one shot leads to two or three in a little flurry of activity/panic/scramble.
Please post your new sliders when you get a chance - sounds great!!
wipsnadepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 13, 09:57   #78
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Here's my beta slider settings, they're probably pretty close to final and I imagine I'll be using these for as long as I'm playing CG Fifa (until the PS4 comes out) so other than the odd tweak this'll be it:

---------------
Controller Settings
---------------
All Manual controls
Analogue sprint
Tactical defending
---------------
Game Settings
---------------
10 Minute halves
World Class
Normal
---------------
Camera Settings
---------------
Tele
Custom
Height 20
Zoom 0
---------------

User/CPU Game Customization
---------------
Sprint Speed - 46/46
Acceleration - 42/41
Shot Error - 55/57
Pass Error - 57/63
Shot Speed – 50/50
Pass Speed - 63/73
Injury Frequency - 90/95
Injury Severity - 40/45
Goalkeeper Ability - 20/20
Positioning:Marking - 85/40
Positioning:Run Frequency - 55/55
Positioning: Line Height - 45/45
Positioning: Line Length - 40/40
Positioning: Line Width - 50/50
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 85/80
Power Bar - 55
First Touch Control Error - 70/85

I've highlighted the two key changes that for me make all the difference in the world, normal game speed is something I never imagined I'd use but by getting the speed/accel balance right the game plays so much better and has for me the correct pace about it.

GK slider set to 20 makes a massive difference in terms of how realistic the goalkeepers are now, someone asked me if lowering them so much would mean there'd be an unrealistic amount of goals scored but that really isn't the case at all, as I answered him:

Quote:
No the scores are very similar to before the change but the game's just that much more realistic, I have raised shot error slightly to compensate, will post the sliders tomorrow, had a bunch more matches today and really happy with how it plays out now and the goals scored are definitely more realistic looking (as well as the misses).
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 13, 09:58   #79
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by wipsnadepoo View Post
Please post your new sliders when you get a chance - sounds great!!
Good timing
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 13, 20:33   #80
mfmaxpower
Champions League
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Yeah, I tried out GK at 20 yesterday and to my surprise it didn't turn into a goalfest like I expected. I think I might keep it at 20 unless I begin noticing something odd.

I'm curious though why you raise User marking so high. Is it just to make it easier?
mfmaxpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 13, 21:24   #81
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

I don't think my players mark tight enough compared to the CPU so raise it for balance.
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 October 13, 22:02   #82
mfmaxpower
Champions League
 
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
I don't think my players mark tight enough compared to the CPU so raise it for balance.
You don't find your players being pulled out of position too easily and your team losing shape?

Also, have you noticed any big change on the CPU build-up? Are they any better/worse at retaining possession?
mfmaxpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 October 13, 11:52   #83
polakis
PES - FIFA Greek master
 
polakis's Avatar
 
Gamertag: polakis
PSN ID: polbitz
 
Team: Aek Athens
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Athens,Greece
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
Here's my beta slider settings, they're probably pretty close to final and I imagine I'll be using these for as long as I'm playing CG Fifa (until the PS4 comes out) so other than the odd tweak this'll be it:

---------------
Controller Settings
---------------
All Manual controls
Analogue sprint
Tactical defending
---------------
Game Settings
---------------
10 Minute halves
World Class
Normal
---------------
Camera Settings
---------------
Tele
Custom
Height 20
Zoom 0
---------------

User/CPU Game Customization
---------------
Sprint Speed - 46/46
Acceleration - 42/41
Shot Error - 55/57
Pass Error - 57/63
Shot Speed – 50/50
Pass Speed - 63/73
Injury Frequency - 90/95
Injury Severity - 40/45
Goalkeeper Ability - 20/20
Positioning:Marking - 85/40
Positioning:Run Frequency - 55/55
Positioning: Line Height - 45/45
Positioning: Line Length - 40/40
Positioning: Line Width - 50/50
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 85/80
Power Bar - 55
First Touch Control Error - 70/85

I've highlighted the two key changes that for me make all the difference in the world, normal game speed is something I never imagined I'd use but by getting the speed/accel balance right the game plays so much better and has for me the correct pace about it.

GK slider set to 20 makes a massive difference in terms of how realistic the goalkeepers are now, someone asked me if lowering them so much would mean there'd be an unrealistic amount of goals scored but that really isn't the case at all, as I answered him:
Placebo thanks for the sliders. They are very good and balanced but i think acceleration 42 is very very slow. The players dont have normal starting sprint with 42 accel. Propably 45-46 would be better. What do you think?
__________________
AEK Athens for Ever...
polakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 October 13, 15:12   #84
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by polakis View Post
Propably 45-46 would be better. What do you think?
I think if that's what you find best then for you it's perfect At first once I'd adjusted to 42 I was thinking it was too slow as well, but then I settled into using them (and my players came back into good form) and I found I really liked the balance, especially when you have a fast player versus slow player, for example pacey winger versus big strong (but slow) defender, if you're on the defending side you have to be really, really carefully not to commit and give the winger a simple angle to sprint past you because if you lose any inertia you will never catch the winger
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 October 13, 16:07   #85
info0
Banned
 
 
Team: Santos FC :)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Poland - Lodz
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10 View Post

Legacy Defending (helps, imho, with those lobbed passes, and overall defending compared to Tactical. Could be a placebo - but I know when I changed to it, I saw a difference).
About this part. When playing vs AI I find Legacy to be the only way to go to stop their incredibly agile dribbling.

It's quite different online vs humans who are posed with same ability as you (ie. bad touches, dribbling mistakes and such - something AI is programmed to do almost perfectly).

Turning to legacy defending doesn't mean you won't be beaten. I could go with 10 goals conceded on FIFA 13, but here... AI is finally posing a challenge. Stupid pressuring will leave massive gap to exploit for them (that's on default 50 sliders).

I enjoy this game a lot recently .
info0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 October 13, 06:11   #86
Daisuk
Yiddo
 
Daisuk's Avatar
 
 
Team: Tottenham Hotspur
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Oslo, Norway
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

I took Placebo's sliders, boosted the CPU marking up to 60, also increased the line width by quite a lot, which made it a lot harder to just run unchallenged down the wing. Also, playing on slow with sprint and accelleration for both CPU and human increased by 1 each. Plays really well, in my opinion. Much more of a midfield battle. Oh yeah, and decreased the pass speed a lot, set it to about 40, which makes the passes seem a lot less like lazer beams.
__________________
MarsMelons - My record label.
ESMONE - My illustrations portfolio.

Last edited by Daisuk; 25 October 13 at 06:13.
Daisuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 October 13, 07:21   #87
pboreham
Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.
 
pboreham's Avatar
 
Gamertag: pbb76
PSN ID: pbb76
 
Team: Southend Utd
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: C*lchester
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Tried sliders for first time and have to agree it makes the players very slow off the mark. Apart from that, I did enjoy my Newcastle cm game more. Ben arfa seemed more able to pull a trick or two and the passing was very good. Keeper also spilled a couple of realistic looking saves too.

Think ill up the acceleration only and see what happens!

Thanks though Paul, excellent work!
__________________
Gamer Tag: pbb76 (on all game thingies!)
pboreham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 October 13, 07:27   #88
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Glad to help
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 October 13, 11:32   #89
Gonira
Joga Bonito!
 
Gonira's Avatar
 
 
Team: Atlético Mineiro
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brazil
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

i should have tried your new set, placebo. it took me almost one month to realize that on normal speed, 50 shot speed feels great (i agree 51 is too strong even in slow, but 50 shot speed there is impossible to enjoy). so weird how an 1 point slider increment makes more difference than changing the entire game speed.
Gonira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 October 13, 11:38   #90
Placebo
Bohemia Interactive JOAT
 
Placebo's Avatar
 
PSN ID: Placebo--PRS
Steam ID: PlaceboPRS
Origin ID: PlaceboPRS
 
Team: Sheffield Wednesday
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Visby,Gotland,Sweden
Default Re: FIFA 14 Sliders

Yeah I was really shocked to find that I could actually enjoy the game on normal not least because as you say shot power 50 on normal feels much better
Placebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Evo-Web > Games Discussion > FIFA  Reload this Page  FIFA 14 Sliders

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Template-Modifications by TMS