Go Back   Evo-Web > Games Discussion > Other Games

Welcome to Evo-Web.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view our games related discussions.

By joining our free community you will have access to all of our forums, be able to post, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

This message and in-post advertising will also be removed when you are registered and signed in.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27 May 09, 14:35   #1
pboreham
Kick. Snare. Hat. Ride.

Gamertag: pbb76
PSN ID: pbb76

Team: Southend Utd

Default iOS Gaming

Perhaps mods could sticky this? I know there is a seperate iPhone thread in the 'Tech' board, but this would be dedicated to the Games?

I must admit I sniggered when Apple said the iPod/iPhone would rival the DS/PSP as the most powerful handheld gaming device - and when the Gadget Show said the same.

But I will say after owning one for around a week now, I will eat my words and say I can see where they are coming from!

Superb graphics, fluid gameplay, great control mech and low cost games - I seriously think this could become a great handheld gaming machine. The only real flaw I can see is the battery life when gaming.

I'm enjoying Bejeweled 2, Peggle, Frenzic and BookWorm more than any other PS3/360 game at the moment. My limited gaming time means these are the perfect pick-up-and-play tonics!

I also downloaded the demo of 'X-Plane' last night, which shows how powerful the iPod is under the hood - and the preview of Sims 3 looks equally as impressive.

So iPod/iPhone peeps - what games are keeping you fiddling your fingers?

Last edited by OPM; 16 June 10 at 14:08.
pboreham is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Evo-Web > Games Discussion > Other Games  Reload this Page  iOS Gaming